Video Surveillance Archive
Milestone Systems is the world’s leading provider of open platform IP video surveillance software.
For more than a decade, Milestone has been leading the way in providing easy-to-use, yet powerful video management software (VMS) to more than 100,000 customers worldwide. All the Milestone XProtect products are designed with open architecture and
are compatible with more IP cameras, encoders and digital video recorders than any other manufacturer.
The DISC ArXtor Optical Libraries provide for centralized automated write-once storage and retrieval of Milestone XProtect video content and data. Providing 100% seamless integration as a standard Windows CIFS mapped drive share, the DISC ArXtor Optical Libraries are an ideal choice for evidentiary CoC and EDRM compliant long-term storage requirements.
Each ArXtor Library can either be rack-mounted or free-standing and is available in a variety of capacity and frame sizes to meet your unique storage needs. The ArXtor Appliance can be integrated seamlessly into any existing GigE network infrastructure, providing network connectivity to all XProtect clients over a GigE LAN with no local client agents required.
Each Blu-ray Disc generated by the ArXtor Archival System is UDF-compliant and can be read on any Linux, MAC, Unix or Windows client without requiring any specialized software. Each ArXtor Library comes integrated with your choice of 50GB or 100GB BDXL automation-ready Blu-ray drives. Simultaneous BD/CD/DVD mixed media is also supported to meet any data set requirement.
• Long-term 50+ year archival storage solutions
• Green storage technology providing the lowest power consumption available ( <25BTU/hour and 8watts/TB )
• Meets CoC, DoD 5015.2, EDRM, FRE, IALEIA, NIST, OLES, VLER compliance requirements
• Intelligent front-panel Touch Display and Web-Based GUI(Java)
• RemoteDiagnostic and Real-Time BD Drive/Media Monitoring
• ArXtor Appliance based on KVM Open-Source Hypervisor utilizing Intel VT-x technology
• Provides data interchange of BD Archive Media to any Windows and Linux operating system client without any 3rd. party software to read the UDF media
• Downward compatibility and simultaneous on-line access and support of all BD/CD/DVD media within the same library
• Seamless integration to any XProtect application, server and network via industry standard CIFS/NFS protocols as a standard share/mapped drive/mount point and compatible with native operating system ACL’s/security
• Flexible media and library partitioning, file spanning, optional Real-time mirroring and policy-based tiered data migration
• Access to on-line, near-line and off-line data to meet time-to-data compliance requirements
• Each library also includes patented removable hot-swappable 15-disc SmartPack Technology that provide quick bulk media import/export while enabling robust bare media security for off-line media handling and data management
• Available through DISC Archiving OEM’s and Resellers worldwide